I'm so excited you are here!
While I know meeting a new stylist can be scary and weird I'm here to set your mind at ease.
Your new guest experience begins right now!
This new guest page will direct you through salon policies, service descriptions, link you to a new guest intake form, and finally when you are ready, you'll just hit that book button below to request an appointment!
When you book a service with me you can expect kindness, cleanliness and attention to detail.
Plus (when allowed again baring current Covid restrictions)
- Premium Snacks
- Seasonal Drinks
- And always a variety of charging devices
On the day of your appointment you'll pull up to an adorable grey and white house turned salon with its very own parking lot for your convenience. You'll know you are in the right place by the large SHOOSH sign out front and the wooden split rail fence.
Once you arrive we will sit down and plan out your first visit, look at your inspiration pictures and go over your goals for your hair long term.
We will wrap everything up at the end with a styling tutorial for your new 'do and a short photo shoot!
New guest appointments are booked as packages. These are super convenient and made to allow for complete customization and introduction to your hair needs and dreams. they included all needed color and treatments to keep the hair healthy.
New guest packages are priced to accommodate this customization. **pricing may shift if you change to a different package or service
If you are returning for services again within a year you can book future services at my reoccurring guest prices listed on my service menu. However if you go longer than 12 months between services you will need to book a "new guest appointment" next time aswell.
Please review the services below, then click the "Book Now" button to submit your appointment request.
If you feel you need more details on booking or the services I offer, you are welcome to book an in-person consultation as well. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or trouble requesting your appointment.
New Guest Services
Choose this if: :
1. You love your current all over color and just need your roots refreshed
2. You have a pixie haircut and need all over color refreshed.
If you are looking to have your root color pulled through to the ends and you have thick or longer than chin length hair please choose "Maintain My Look"
Choose this if :
1. You want to maintain and refine a previous all over color or a color melt. Color will be formulated to provide dimension and shine specific to your needs.
2. You want to maintain and refine a partial highlight/lowlight or balayage service and in some cases refresh the root color. ** Foil work and glossing will be used to add dimension and shine for pops of brightness that catch the eye.
This is the most popular option for first time appointments. Choose this package if:
1. You would like to refine your all over base color PLUS you are craving added dimension with blonding or color melting. **Utilizing a combination of highlighting and low lighting, we will contour your hair to reflect depth and intentional pops of light AND cover your roots!
2. You are ready to jump-start or refine your blonding journey. You might be already blonde, but in need of a detailed refresher of full highlights or a hand painted balayage service.
3. You might be too blonde already and are looking for a service to transition too an easier lower maintenance color or go back to being a brunette.
This time block is for people that want to get a serious makeover!
Looking for that amazing pinterest hair? this may be right for you!
A serious makeover would be categorized as:
You are wanting to go significantly lighter, darker, or ashier.
You require first time base coverage + highlights & lowlights,
You might have multiple bands of color
Extreme caution needs to be taken to avoid breakage when going significantly lighter and there's damage present/ previous box color.
This is a MEGA time slot (4+ hrs) dedicated to intricate color techniques.